Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Angels In Distres S.

Molten lead seeps into the freshly carved wounds,
Etching its way into the red flesh of my heart
4 letters hack, strip, slice deep and shallow
Evoking pain far within and superficial alike,
My soul cries.

An angel in training, put on Earth for his final test
His being so gentle, a model to all man
Tranquil is his touch, love is his eyes
A disciple riding the storm that is life,
You brave soul.

You chose your mission well; you chose it hard
You must have so much faith in your own being
To willingly pick a path so challenging for this life
And choose me as your companion, your friend, your rock,
I can not refuse.

To walk away is not an option, your hand won’t be rejected
I’ll never turn away from an angel in need of love.
It’s an honor to be chosen by an angel;
And so I will be the shining light of your halo,
I’ll help guide you home.


No comments:

Post a Comment